I finished! After hours upon hours, I finished. And yet somehow…I’m still unsatisfied.
The first picture is no filter, finished product.
The next series of pictures is my process of drawing.
The row of three is the final product but with filters applied.
Finally, there is a side by side comparison of the original picture and my final product, again without filter.
Click to enlarge and let me know what you think!27 notes
Posted on Monday, 29 July
Tagged as: christoph waltz fleshforcashbusiness it looks better in person art drawing sketch fan art i love this man christoph waltz portrait hannahart
- squideatingabanana likes this
- mystic-queen likes this
- harvardlawreject likes this
- jacks-vergeudetes-leben likes this
- jacks-vergeudetes-leben said: whoa, this is really good :o
- sidneypoitiers likes this
- corgistoph-waltzhouse likes this
- gentlenight likes this
- morningstorywhatstheglory likes this
- christophfanalways likes this
- alchemic-air reblogged this from gamblinstoph
- sandpapersigh likes this
- jardinpixie likes this
- gatissed likes this
- kannibalistik likes this
- freckles-is-the-tracking-device likes this
- cutestoph said: Love it!!! Especially the eyes and nose
- terreurpanique likes this
- cutestoph likes this
- gamblinstoph reblogged this from cosmoskiller
- hisnamewaswaltz likes this
- gamblinstoph likes this
- gentlenight reblogged this from cosmoskiller and added:
- vomitingvangogh likes this
- fuckyeahchristophwaltz likes this
- jadedinvasion reblogged this from cosmoskiller
- jadedinvasion likes this
- cosmoskiller posted this